A wonderful byproduct of blogging is reading other amazing stories, ideas and thoughts on blogs written by beautiful and fantastic writers. As a blogger you share your ideas, your stories and your feelings with an audience who may be unknown to you but who feel your words and connect with you. I’ll admit before I started blogging I did not consistently read other blogs. I would drop in here and there, never comment and rarely think about coming back unless Google redirected me back to them again. Gather round as I show you the Blogging Best for this week.
Over the last month, since I started my own blog, I have not only enjoyed my own writing journey as a blogger but also as a reader and have uncovered so many incredible people who are sharing their thoughts and experiences with us.
As part of the Inspire and Flourish Linky run by the wonderful Kate of The Less-Refined Mind I’ve written this post on the Blogging Best to highlight some of the amazing talent in the wide and versatile Blogosphere. Hopefully, I will contribute and provide you a round up of the Blogging Best every week.
These are just some of the blogs I have discovered and I encourage you to check them out. Bloggers are lovely and friendly people, drop by, say hi and feel their words.
- Not Just Cake is written by Emilie who writes about life as a first time mum to her little boy. I love this recent post on why her husband is a wonderful father.
- Stef from Blabbermama tells us the story of her eight month old Little Lord. I just love reading what this Little Hulk Baby is getting up to.
- The Mother Hub is written by Beth who writes honest thoughts on topics that are strong and powerful. A recent article on BREXIT got me thinking about the wider picture of national identity.
- Father of 5 Blog writes about the joys and challenges of being a father of five girls. A recent post on what it means for him to be a dad resonated with me as his thoughts are so similar to B’s.
- Cécile is The Frenchie Mummy. She has a beautifully written blog detailing her life with Baba and Grumpy Boyfriend. She recently posted about the emotion other bloggers bring into your life as we discuss very personal issues.
- Love from Mim is a perfectly designed blog with a plethora of fantastic articles. A current article from Mim is an inspiring article on her Post Cancer Bucket List.
- I love My Random Musings, Debbie is an honest and interesting writer. This post, which is a letter to her younger blogging self, is perfect for would be bloggers and made me think about my current stance as a blogger. (Also Debbie has just published a short story horror book called Twisted Tales, check it out here!)
- Laura is The Butterfly Mother and the final blog I’m going to encourage you to check out for today. She shares her honest experiences on postnatal depression with us and plenty of other topics. Her post on Hands on Dads inspired me to write a short post on our Daddy’s Girl.
I honestly could add another 100 blogs to the Blogging Best but there’s something special about finding a blog that you enjoy all by yourself. As I’ve mentioned before I am only blogging a little over a month but each and every blogger I have come across has encouraged and supported me to keep steady on my blogging journey. They inspire me with every post I read to continue writing.
Join the conversation with us and happy reading!